Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: quotes@NascoEducation.com
Class Connect Online Software Add-on for Teacher Success Pack or School Success Pack - 10 Additional Student Licenses
Product Number: Z52048
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Class Connect is a subscription software product for K-5 educators who use Dash™ and Dot™ coding robots with a focus on increasing school implemenation success. The software gives teachers a tool to understand where students are succeeding and struggling in real time. Class Connect enables educators to diagnose students' coding abilities, manage their progress, and discover the right standards-based resources for teaching every concept.
- Shows progress for every student, in all of your classrooms, in real time
- Quickly and easily understand which students need additional help or more of a challenge
- Gives teachers a detailed view of students' work, including solution comparison and time spent, plus recommendations for guided instruction and independent practice
- Quickly and easily find tools to help students and differentiate instruction
- Set up student profiles and classrooms from the web and deploy them to any connected student device with Blockly
- Students can work from their profile on any connected device, and progress is captured automatically
- Enables educators to share classrooms and dashboards so they can teach together
- Schools can grow and spread a coding and robotics program as part of a STEAM curriculum with an easy way to continue student learning that begins with a technology teacher on specialist
Class Connect comes as part of the Teacher Success Pack (Z52046) or the School Success Pack (Z52047). The add-on is designed for those who already have a subscription to the Teacher Success Pack (Z52046) or the School Success Pack (Z52047). Provides access for 10 more students. Only purchase if you already have the Teacher Success Pack (Z52046) or the School Success Pack (Z52047). NOTE: A valid email address is required to receive codes and passwords for subscription access.